- The identification by electronic means of printed or written characters.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Optical character recognition technology is one important tool that has been slowly improving in quality over the past two decades, but accurate OCR still requires human review and editing.
- Each will be available in Traditional and Simplified Chinese, and English, and the devices will use PenPower handwriting software for Chinese character recognition.
- It supports data entry through an on-screen keyboard and character recognition.
Más definiciones de character recognitionDefinición de character recognition en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional