- 1A demand by a credit-card provider for a retailer to make good the loss on a fraudulent or disputed transaction.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The developers also work with banks to create repeatable custom reports that can focus on any aspect of authorizing a card or transaction, including chargebacks for disputed amounts and fraud.
- Filing a chargeback or dispute with your bank will result in legal action against you.
- If you are away at the time it is sent, you lose the right to dispute the chargeback.
- 1.1(In business use) an act or policy of allocating the cost of an organization’s centrally located resources to the individuals or departments that use them.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was the suspect, as a much higher number of the credit card chargebacks appeared to relate to slips filled in by him, as compared with slips filled in by others.
- Or a company's internal chargebacks could actually make it less expensive - at least on paper - to install new cabling dedicated to the integrated system than to use the existing company network.
- The evolution of sophisticated chargeback programs has been a boon to facility and real estate executives.
Más definiciones de chargebackDefinición de chargeback en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional