Definición de charlock en inglés:
A wild mustard with yellow flowers, commonly found as a weed in fields and along roadsides.
- Brassica kaber (or Sinapis arvensis), family Brassicaceae
- At one test site, researchers found a GM version of the common weed charlock growing in the field, the year after the GM trial.
- Chickweed, charlock (yellow flowers) and runch (white flowers) plants are now big enough to cause some concern.
- In California, the cultivated radish, Raphanus sativus, and the jointed charlock, R. raphanistrum, have completely merged.
Old English cerlic, cyrlic, of unknown origin.
Definición de charlock en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan