- A computer program designed to interact with people by simulating human conversation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And even there, some of the chatterbot programs are mighty hard to tell from real people.
- A long line of ever-more-sophisticated chatterbots - from the famous psychoanalysis program in the 1960s to present-day online ‘personas’ with monikers like Ramona and Jabberwock - have failed to pass the test.
- This chatterbot has the ability to learn from you.
1990s: blend of chatter and (ro)bot.
Más definiciones de chatterbotDefinición de chatterbot en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional