- A room in a public building where coats, hats, luggage, etc., may be left temporarily.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Damn it, Rena,’ Greg White says, taking hold of Rena Carlson's arm when he finally catches her near the coat checkroom.
- By scanning the ring the guard could see that they had paid the entrance fee and in the same way they checked in their coats in the checkroom.
- Then he leaves the ballroom, grabs his raincoat from the checkroom, and heads home.
Más definiciones de checkroomDefinición de checkroom en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional