- 1Noticeably happy and optimistic: how can she be so cheerful at six o’clock in the morning? a cheerful voiceMás ejemplos en oraciones
happy, jolly, merry, bright, glad, sunny, joyful, joyous, lighthearted, in good spirits, in high spirits, sparkling, bubbly, exuberant, buoyant, ebullient, elated, gleeful; breezy, cheery, jaunty, animated, radiant, smiling; jovial, genial, good-humored; carefree, unworried, untroubled, without a care in the world• dated gay
- Linda was a bubbly, happy, cheerful girl who came from a big loving family.
- A shy and gentle person, always cheerful and happy, she will be sadly missed by all who knew her.
- He always remained the same happy cheerful bloke despite his success.
- 1.1Causing happiness by its nature or appearance: a chatty, cheerful letter the room was painted in cheerful colorsMás ejemplos en oraciones
pleasant, attractive, agreeable, cheering, bright, sunny, happy, friendly, welcoming
- Lurking just below the surface, they are traps for the unwary and their cheerful colour is a magnet for children.
- He wants to buy a big old house with cheerful colours and a large garden for the children.
- This cheerful, amusing picture appeared before my eyes this morning and made me smile.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I have never ceased to be impressed by the patience, helpfulness, cheerfulness and sheer professionalism of the nurses themselves.
- I'm not brimming over with cheerfulness at the moment.
- She was aged 84 years and noted for her cheerfulness and good humour.