adjetivo (cheerier, cheeriest)
Happy and optimistic: a cheery smile
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Soft music would now be heard on the background, and happy and cheery voices as well.
- He loves the wilds of Upper Wharfedale, where the locals always greet him and his crew with a cheery wave and a smile.
- He is always ready with a cheery smile and wave, and is famous for sheltering passengers with his own umbrella.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- That number rings fifteen times before the human pops-on with practiced cheeriness: ‘How may I help you?’
- In place of anything resembling cheeriness he has a wickedly dark humour, a gift for satire and an imagination powerful enough to leap the space-time continuum in his fiction.
- One justification for his cheeriness was the knowledge that performing well against the world champion would enhance the validity of his comeback.
Palabras que riman con cheerybeery, bleary, dearie, dreary, Dun Laoghaire, eerie, eyrie (US aerie), Kashmiri, leery, peri, praemunire, query, smeary, teary, theory, weary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda