- another term for cheese-skipper.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cheese fly consumes any remaining moist flesh at this stage, even though it is uncommon earlier in decay.
- The larvae of the cheese fly are deliberately introduced to the cheese to prompt an advanced level of fermentation and breaking down the cheese's fat.
- Its features are essentially given by the development of cheese fly larvae within it during the seasoning.
Más definiciones de cheese flyDefinición de cheese fly en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional