- The change in Gibbs free energy with respect to change in amount of the component, with pressure, temperature, and amounts of other components being constant. Components are in equilibrium if their chemical potentials are equal.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It creates a chemical potential or concentration gradient between the opposite sides of the membrane while also creating an electrical potential.
- These chemical potentials are obtained as derivatives of the time-dependent free energy with respect to the local density of proteins.
- It is important to eliminate duplicate conformations so that no conformations are counted as contributing more than once to the chemical potential.
Más definiciones de chemical potentialDefinición de chemical potential en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional