Definición de chemiluminescence en inglés:
The emission of light during a chemical reaction that does not produce significant quantities of heat.
- Electrogenerated chemiluminescence can be employed as an analytical tool.
- Natural sources of chemiluminescence include fireflies, glow-worms and a variety of bacteria and fungi.
- The amount of chemiluminescence is proportional to the quantity of the amplified product.
- Example sentences
- Because the emission of radiation involves a loss of energy, chemiluminescent reactions must be exothermic.
- The chemiluminescent reactions found in living organisms are called bioluminescence.
- Due to the chemical processes involved, the ability of species to fine-tune the spectra of the chemiluminescent reaction is itself limited.
Definición de chemiluminescence en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan