Definición de chemist en inglés:
- The first person to appreciate the meaning of such experiments was the English chemist and physicist Henry Cavendish.
- One researcher with perhaps the greatest reason to hope for success in producing silicon was the English chemist and physicist Humphry Davy.
- Take for example vinegar, more formally known to chemists as acetic acid, CH 3 COOH.
- Residents in Sholing have collected almost 600 signatures on a petition to save the sub post office and chemist in Butts Road.
- The fear is that supermarkets will take advantage of this to price the smaller High Street chemist out of the market, which may be good news for cost-conscious consumers but bad news for the most vulnerable members of society.
- A Yorkshire woman was refused a morning-after pill from the country's largest chemist after staff objected for ‘personal and religious reasons’.
- A radical shake-up of the pharmacy industry, allowing chemists trained abroad to open up businesses here, will be recommended to Health Minister later this week.
- As any chemist will tell you, the dose makes the poison.
- The struggle to find a locum pharmacist to cover their absence has meant chemists in the region are working longer and harder to service the community.
The word alchemy (Late Middle English) was a medieval science that looked to transform matter, in particular to convert base metals into gold or find a universal ‘elixir of life’. It was the medieval equivalent of chemistry, and was also the origin of the word. Alchemy came via Old French and medieval Latin from Arabic al-kīmiyā, which was from Greek khēmia ‘the art of transforming metals’. See also elixir
Palabras que riman con chemistbiochemist
Definición de chemist en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.