sustantivo (plural chemistries)
- 1The branch of science that deals with the identification of the substances of which matter is composed; the investigation of their properties and the ways in which they interact, combine, and change; and the use of these processes to form new substances.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The plight of other sciences like physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics however, has not been recognised.
- So I did a first year dentistry course which was physics, chemistry, maths and science.
- It includes some of all the other sciences: physics, chemistry, and even biology in the form of nuclear medicine.
- 1.1The chemical composition and properties of a substance or body: the chemistry of soilMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Many studies have observed significant changes in soil chemistry created by mound building animals in a wide range of habitats.
- Not surprisingly, since the target molecules vary, insecticide chemistries vary.
- Then we could study their brain chemistry and try to figure it out.
- 2The complex emotional or psychological interaction between two people: their affair was triggered by intense sexual chemistryMás ejemplos en oraciones
affinity, attraction, rapport, spark
- Since the film is a character drama, it relies very heavily on the interaction and chemistry between the characters.
- There's clearly something between these two, although it's more in the nature of sexual chemistry than love.
- Anyway, he was charming, funny, smart and we had complete chemistry.