- A visible trail left in the sky by an aircraft and believed by some to consist of chemical or biological agents released as part of a covert operation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This site has all the info you could ever possibly want on these "chemtrails."
- Specifics are not known at the time, but floating rods and chemtrails are probably involved.
- It's been real cold lately, and I blame the chemtrails for that.
Más definiciones de chemtrailDefinición de chemtrail en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional