Definición de chickaree en inglés:
A squirrel with red fur, found in the coniferous forests of North America.
- Genus Tamiasciurus, family Sciuridae: three species, including the American red squirrel (T. hudsonicus)
- The trail rambles gently through dry lodgepoles alive with chickarees and golden-mantled ground squirrels.
- Waking up in a bed, in a room, was strangely silent; no birds, no chickarees, no creek rushing by.
- Watch for small mammals such as chickarees, marmots, and rock and golden-mantled ground squirrels.
early 19th century: imitative of its call.
Definición de chickaree en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan