Definición de chicken feed en inglés:
1Food for poultry.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In this instance, the dioxin source was traced to contaminated animal fats that had been added to chicken feed and other animal feedstuffs.
- Paradoxically, the factory was used to develop revolutionary chicken feed to increase the weight of chickens with greater, industrial efficiency.
- She picked up the bag of chicken feed and started tossing it about to the chickens that had gathered about her feet.
1.1 informal An insignificant amount of money: the pay was chicken feed for the work I put in
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Surely it's not for the £500,000 paid for the serialisation rights - pure chicken feed to Britain's richest footballer.
- If the member calls $20 million chicken feed, then the Government should be paying the extra $16 million.
- But that absolutely is chicken feed compared to the numbers that will be paid through a highly negotiated collective arrangement.
Definición de chicken feed en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda