- A senior noncommissioned officer in a navy, in particular an NCO in the US Navy or Coast Guard ranking above petty officer and below senior chief petty officer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The new vessel has been configured with six-man cabins for junior rates and four-man cabins for petty officers and chief petty officers.
- The hardest workers among you may become chief petty officers, warrant officers and commissioned officers.
- A new method of delivering leadership training to chief petty officers is now part of the continual growth and development of Sailors.
Más definiciones de chief petty officerDefinición de chief petty officer en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional