- A member of the US armed forces ranking above warrant officer and below the lowest-ranking commissioned officer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This applies to staff sergeants and above, chief warrant officers two and above and first lieutenants and above to colonels.
- If they want to become a sergeant first class, a chief warrant officer, or a field grade officer, for example, they are going to have to plan on some extra days, attend meetings and planning conferences, and take on additional schooling.
- I distinctly remember a video of a chief warrant officer asking a lieutenant: ‘Do you think we can make it between those trees?’
Más definiciones de chief warrant officerDefinición de chief warrant officer en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional