A great ape with large ears, mainly black coloration, and lighter skin on the face, native to the forests of western and central Africa. Chimpanzees show advanced behavior such as the making and using of tools.
- Genus Pan, family Pongidae: the common chimpanzee (P. troglodytes) and the bonobo
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The argument is at its most powerful when it comes to the great apes chimpanzees, gorillas and orang-utans.
- The apes are a category of primates represented in Africa by gorilla, chimpanzees and bonobo.
- The net effect is that hunting bonobos, chimpanzees, and gorillas has now become big business.
Definición de chimpanzee en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional