(also chinar tree)
Definición de chinar en inglés:
The oriental plane tree, native from southeastern Europe to northern Iran.
- Platanus orientalis, family Platanaceae
- Abbottabad had avenues and groves, which contained magnificent trees of horse chestnuts, cedars, pines, chinar, camphor, elm, ash, mahogany, walnut to name a few, and shrubs of alpine nature.
- Huge dark chinars and smaller magnolias, with their large, fragrant loose-petalled flowers, stand alongside the paths.
- Returning from Sangrama, Sikka was driving when they passed the chinar tree: driving, and thus further from bike and tree than his mate in the passenger seat.
from Persian chinār.
Definición de chinar en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan