(also chinar tree)
Definición de chinar en inglés:
The oriental plane tree, native from southeastern Europe to northern Iran.
- Platanus orientalis, family Platanaceae
- Abbottabad had avenues and groves, which contained magnificent trees of horse chestnuts, cedars, pines, chinar, camphor, elm, ash, mahogany, walnut to name a few, and shrubs of alpine nature.
- Huge dark chinars and smaller magnolias, with their large, fragrant loose-petalled flowers, stand alongside the paths.
- Returning from Sangrama, Sikka was driving when they passed the chinar tree: driving, and thus further from bike and tree than his mate in the passenger seat.
from Persian chinār.
Definición de chinar en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan