A white-flowered South African lily.
- Ornithogalum thyrsoides, family Liliaceae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- During the war it became an annual habit to travel to a hill just outside the village to pick chincherinchees or snowdrops as they were known.
- One of the common names of this flower is chincherinchees.
- The giant chincherinchee is an attractive, easily cultivated garden plant and produces eye-catching, long-lasting flowers that are very suitable for as cut flowers.
early 20th century: imitative of the squeaky sound made by rubbing its stalks together.
Definición de chincherinchee en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional