Definición de chipmunk en inglés:
A burrowing ground squirrel with cheek pouches and light and dark stripes running down the body, found in North America and northern Eurasia.
- Genus Tamias, family Sciuridae: many species, including the eastern chipmunk (T. striatus), common in the eastern US
- Small mammals, rats, field and house mice, rabbits, pocket gophers, chipmunks and squirrels make up 80-85 percent of their diet.
- No subject was ever used more than once in the experiments; the total number of subjects involved was 30 chipmunks and 30 deer mice.
- For example, yellow pine chipmunks and deer mice pilfer each other's cached seeds under wet conditions.
mid 19th century: from Ojibwa.
Definición de chipmunk en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan