Definición de chiropractic en inglés:
A system of complementary medicine based on the diagnosis and manipulative treatment of misalignments of the joints, especially those of the spinal column, which are held to cause other disorders by affecting the nerves, muscles, and organs.
- Finding appropriate placebos or shams for treatments such as acupuncture, chiropractic, massage therapy, or complex herbal mixtures is challenging.
- Other useful complementary treatments include acupuncture, chiropractic, yoga and hypnosis.
- Physical modalities, including yoga, massage, biofeedback, acupuncture, and chiropractic can also be of help.
- Example sentences
- In other cases the person may need to see a chiropractor or a DO (Doctor of Osteopathy).
- Acupuncture is not within the scope of practice of a chiropractor.
- All chiropractors must be registered with the General Chiropractic Council and osteopaths with the General Osteopathic Council to legally call themselves chiropractors or osteopaths.
Definición de chiropractic en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan