Definición de chloric acid en inglés:
1A colorless liquid acid with strong oxidizing properties.
- Chemical formula: HClO3
- Here the two reservoir substances chloric acid and chloride nitrate can react with each other and set free chloride atoms and nitric acid.
- Thus, if the calorimetric determination of Method B seemed attractive but one wished to avoid chloric acid digestion, an ashing procedure such as in Method E could be adapted to it.
- All of this is to justify why NaClO 3 is merely sodium chlorate while HClO 3 gets the exalted name of chloric acid.
1.1Any acid containing chlorine and oxygen.
- The solid manganese dioxide is then separated from the chloric acid solution containing zinc ions.
- Crystal sodium chlorate from the generator and make-up sodium chlorate are passed through electrolysis cells to produce chloric acid to replace the sulfuric acid feed to the R8 and R11 processes.
Definición de chloric acid en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia