- A compound of chlorine with another element or group, especially a salt of the anion Cl- or an organic compound with chlorine bonded to an alkyl group.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Leachate typically contains organic compounds together with metal chlorides and sulphates, and has a high chemical oxygen demand due to the presence of reducing species.
- The carboxyl group is fairly reactive, and carboxyl group-containing compounds can undergo nucleophilic substitution to form many useful derivatives such as acid chlorides, anhydrides, esters, and amides.
- Inorganic anions such as chloride, nitrate and sulphate can be separated in about five minutes.
Más definiciones de chlorideDefinición de chloride en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional