- A greenish-gray or black mineral resembling chlorite, found in metamorphosed clay sediments. It consists of a basic aluminosilicate of iron, often with magnesium.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The phyllites show fine-grained foliated textures and the mineral assemblage consists of chlorite, muscovite, albite, chloritoid and garnet along the main foliation.
- In the Messaria nappe, kyanite and chloritoid in weakly sheared rocks have cracks that are filled with chlorite and quartz.
- In contrast to South Achill, peliticlithologies are characterized by the virtual absence of prograde chlorite and chloritoid, whereas biotite is significantly more abundant.
Más definiciones de chloritoidDefinición de chloritoid en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional