(also choy sum)
Definición de choi sum en inglés:
A small Chinese cabbage of a variety with mild-tasting leaves and small edible yellow flowers.
- Brassica rapa variety parachinensis, family Cruciferae
- The heavy sauce contrasted badly with the choi sum, which tasted only of water.
- The choy sum were cooked till soft in a savoury sauce that has hints of orange peel in it.
- Besides sampling specialities like beef choi sum and sha cha chicken, guests were also treated to a colourful lion dance.
Definición de choi sum en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary