- 1A necklace or ornamental band of fabric that fits closely around the neck.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Finger-rings and ear-studs, stone necklaces and ornamental chokers, brightly hued bracelets and innovatively shaped pendants are there in rich profusion.
- She makes each piece of her jewellery - chokers, necklaces, bracelets, rings, watchbands - out of literally hundreds of the little suckers.
- Necklaces, rings, bracelets, anklets, chokers, earrings, and some articles I couldn't have begun to guess at dazzled my vision.
- 1.1A clerical or other high collar.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sorrow and I looked around at the chokers and collars.
- He was eight years old when he and other boys, dressed in their Sunday special outfits of swallow-tail coats with a white choker collar, formed a guard of honour for Mr Thompson before a wonderful tea was served.
- 2North American A cable looped around a log to drag it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We lowered a man inside the pipe, he wrapped a choker around the auger, and we pulled the auger out.
Más definiciones de chokerDefinición de choker en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional