Definición de choker en inglés:
1A necklace or ornamental band of fabric that fits closely around the neck.
- Finger-rings and ear-studs, stone necklaces and ornamental chokers, brightly hued bracelets and innovatively shaped pendants are there in rich profusion.
- She makes each piece of her jewellery - chokers, necklaces, bracelets, rings, watchbands - out of literally hundreds of the little suckers.
- Necklaces, rings, bracelets, anklets, chokers, earrings, and some articles I couldn't have begun to guess at dazzled my vision.
1.1A clerical or other high collar.
- Sorrow and I looked around at the chokers and collars.
- He was eight years old when he and other boys, dressed in their Sunday special outfits of swallow-tail coats with a white choker collar, formed a guard of honour for Mr Thompson before a wonderful tea was served.
Definición de choker en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan