X-ray examination of the bile ducts, used to locate and identify an obstruction.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Before the widespread availability of endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography was often used to delineate the biliary anatomy preoperatively.
- Further imaging that may be done by a gastroenterologist or interventional radiologist includes endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography and percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography.
- When necessary, colorful schematic illustrations and radiologic studies, including cholangiography, sonography, and computed tomography, have been added.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A cholangiogram can be performed intraoperatively to evaluate the hepatic and common bile ducts for filling defects and retained stones.
- The patient underwent laparoscopic chole cystectomy, during which a cholangiogram was performed to rule out a common bile duct stone.
Definición de cholangiography en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional