Definición de chorale en inglés:
1A musical composition (or part of one) consisting of or resembling a harmonized version of a simple, stately hymn tune.
- It's not a huge piece, more a quiet reflection starting from the chorale and developing a certain drama midway through, with a moment of inspired clarity at the end, as high chords soothe away the preceding tensions.
- Although a fugue, it moves very much like a chorale.
- Depending on the student's learning style, a teacher might ask a student to play the chord while naming the next chord in the chorale.
2US A choir or choral society.
- In addition to his work at WOI Radio, Compton sings in his church choir, assists with Iowa State's Chamber Singers student chorale and serves as organizer/agent for an a cappella men's vocal group, The Music Men.
- Not only does Long Beach boast an eclectic art scene, the city is home to world-class art museums, internationally renowned theater companies, its own symphony orchestra, opera company and master chorale.
- Together the chorale perform a wide repertoire of classical music from Bach, Handel and Vivaldi as well as traditional spiritual and Filipino pieces, several a cappella works and well known songs of praise.
Words that rhyme with choraleAmal, Arles, banal, Barisal, Basle, Bhopal, Carl, corral, dhal, entente cordiale, Escorial, farl, femme fatale, Funchal, gayal, gnarl, halal, Karl, kraal, locale, marl, morale, musicale, Pascal, pastorale, procès-verbal, Provençal, rationale, real, rial, riyal, snarl, Taal, Taj Mahal, timbale, toile, Vaal, Vidal, Waal
Definición de chorale en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan