- 1Compose the sequence of steps and moves for (a performance of dance or ice skating): he is now choreographing a balletMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The presentation was an enormous success, and Toye was soon much in demand, choreographing ballets and dance routines for numerous stage companies.
- She has annually organised and choreographed sell-out shows starring her pupils, with all the proceeds going to local charities.
- We need to be as creative about choreographing our economic health as we are about choreographing our dances.
- 1.1Plan and control (an event or operation): the committee choreographs the movement of troopsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Michael Schumacher is punted out at the first corner after trying to choreograph the start with team-mate Rubens Barrichello, who finishes third.
- It was an amazing experience to choreograph the ceremonies.
- Party managers choreograph demonstrations for the cameras.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He also wants to recruit an artistic director and freelance choreographers to create more original works for the company.
- Nevertheless, she confides it is even harder to foresee what she will produce as a choreographer.
- Being a choreographer and director is very different from being a dancer.
1940s: back-formation from choreography.
Más definiciones de choreographDefinición de choreograph en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional