sustantivo (plural choriocarcinomas or choriocarcinomata /-ˈnōmətə/)Medicine
- A malignant tumor of the uterus that originates in the cells of the chorion of a fetus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Splenic metastases associated with melanomas, choriocarcinomas, and breast carcinomas were often detected long after primary tumors were diagnosed.
- Overall, late metastases to the spleen were seen more often in melanomas, choriocarcinomas, and breast carcinomas.
- Lymphoma, choriocarcinoma, ovarian carcinoma and other malignancies for which effective chemotherapy exists and tumors such as carcinoid (which are noted for an indolent course) may be associated with prolonged survival.
Más definiciones de choriocarcinomaDefinición de choriocarcinoma en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional