- 1An apparatus for performing chromatography.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For each set of analyses, a sample of ambient air was injected into the chromatograph to monitor calibration.
- Mass spectrometers often are attached to chromatographs.
- The injector and detector of the chromatograph were maintained at 250 and 275 deg C, respectively.
- 1.1 another term for chromatogram.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The HPLC chromatographs were compared to the chromatograph of ‘Linetta,’ a rapeseed variety widely used as a standard for glucosinolate identification.
- UV-absorbance chromatographs for each line were compared with a chromatograph of the unmixed standard reaction that had been subjected to denaturation/reannealing.
- Review of example chromatographs for Hb O-Arab in the published literature shows the presence of this minor peak.2-5 It is assumed that this minor peak is glycosylated Hb O-Arab or possibly a degraded product of this hemoglobin.
Más definiciones de chromatographDefinición de chromatograph en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional