Definición de chromatography en inglés:
The separation of a mixture by passing it in solution or suspension or as a vapor (as in gas chromatography) through a medium in which the components move at different rates.
- Amino acid analyses were carried out by ion exchange chromatography on sulphonated polystyrene resin linked to divinyl benzene.
- Using high pressure liquid chromatography, the alkaloids can be purified and crystallized.
- If the stationary phase is solid, the separation process is called adsorption chromatography.
- Example sentences
- Once the structure of an organic species has been identified, the presence of the molecule in other samples can be detected by using spectroscopic patterns or chromatographic characteristics of the compound.
- During this time he developed a simple chromatographic assay for imidazole compounds accumulating in histidine-requiring Neurospora mutants, which allowed him to deduce much of the histidine biosynthetic pathway.
- Modern methods for measuring molecular weight include chromatographic methods and mass spectrometry.
Words that rhyme with chromatographyautobiography, bibliography, biography, cardiography, cartography, chirography, choreography, cinematography, cosmography, cryptography, demography, discography, filmography, geography, hagiography, historiography, hydrography, iconography, lexicography, lithography, oceanography, orthography, palaeography (US paleography), photography, pornography, radiography, reprography, stenography, topography, typography
Definición de chromatography en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan