(often City Hall)
1The administration building of a municipal government.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Philadelphia's new city hall was the tallest building in the world.
- City administrators convened again at city hall on May 15 to discuss funding approval to continue operation of the plant.
- After receiving the petition, city administrators met at city hall and decided to call for a further clarification of the laws.
1.1 [treated as singular] North American Municipal offices or officers collectively: they cultivated close ties with City Hall
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nevertheless city hall threatened the dog dealers with jail time and seizure of vehicles.
- Once city hall realizes they can buy you off with a bocce court, you're in trouble.
- Doubtless city hall will ask Washington to replace lost tax revenues, but the Feds should adamantly refuse.
Definición de city hall en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda