(often City Hall)
Definición de city hall en inglés:
1The administration building of a municipal government.
- Philadelphia's new city hall was the tallest building in the world.
- City administrators convened again at city hall on May 15 to discuss funding approval to continue operation of the plant.
- After receiving the petition, city administrators met at city hall and decided to call for a further clarification of the laws.
1.1 [treated as singular] North American Municipal offices or officers collectively: they cultivated close ties with City Hall
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nevertheless city hall threatened the dog dealers with jail time and seizure of vehicles.
- Once city hall realizes they can buy you off with a bocce court, you're in trouble.
- Doubtless city hall will ask Washington to replace lost tax revenues, but the Feds should adamantly refuse.
Definición de city hall en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan