sustantivochiefly • derogatory
- A person with the sophistication and tastes or values generally associated with urban dwellers, typically regarded as unprincipled and untrustworthy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Our motto is to have something for all at the show, so whether you're the city slicker or rural dweller or a child there's sure to be something to whet your appetite,’ Mary explained.
- If you are the city slicker and have just two or three days to go on vacation, you have ‘weekend wanderer’ tours, which give all info about places you can visit within two or three days.
- If you're a total city slicker, try converting your back porch, garage or basement into a ‘barn.’
Más definiciones de city slickerDefinición de city slicker en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional