An engineer who designs and maintains roads, bridges, dams, and similar structures.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It concentrates on supplying dedicated software systems to resellers as well as to architects, engineers, construction companies, mechanical engineers, civil engineers and industrial design companies.
- In the same vein, maybe instead of employing civil engineers to design our bridges, we should just let the public pick a design via auction.
- Imagine if civil engineers built bridges with the same careless attention to fundamental engineering practices as many software developers.
civil engineering sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The use of explosives in civil engineering is common in a large numbers of applications and it remains a critical operation to set up.
- A difficult problem in civil engineering work exists when the sub-grade is found to be clay.
- He has a doctorate in civil engineering and does transportation and safety engineering.
Definición de civil engineer en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda