- A war between citizens of the same country. See also American Civil War, English Civil War, Spanish Civil War.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We can tell that they've had civil war after civil war and that much of their population is unemployed.
- This rivalry had involved civil wars, peasant uprisings, and religious strife of every description.
- This acted as the trigger for a series of civil wars, as reactionaries and progressives battled both with the French and each other.
Más definiciones de civil warDefinición de civil war en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional