Forcing itself urgently on the attention: the proper use of biotechnology has become a clamant question
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You've been doing more for the system than the clamant renegades or blatant sell-outs you despise.
- Is there not a clamant need today to rally to the cause of The Queen in Parliament, against constitutional and Europhile tinkering?
- Instead, from day one, they should have shouted from the rooftops the clamant need for the most radical reform.
mid 17th century: from Latin clamant- 'crying out', from the verb clamare.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They are well sung and the orchestral role is given the attention its attractions clamantly demand.
- Here the exotic accents are presented but they emerge and play chase with a whole palette of cut-glass avant-garde paraphernalia - both clamantly violent and dreamily disengaged.
- Do not these terrible figures plead eloquently and clamantly for a revision and reform of our existing hospital system?
Definición de clamant en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional