Definición de clamant en inglés:
Forcing itself urgently on the attention: the proper use of biotechnology has become a clamant question
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You've been doing more for the system than the clamant renegades or blatant sell-outs you despise.
- Is there not a clamant need today to rally to the cause of The Queen in Parliament, against constitutional and Europhile tinkering?
- Instead, from day one, they should have shouted from the rooftops the clamant need for the most radical reform.
mid 17th century: from Latin clamant- 'crying out', from the verb clamare.
- Example sentences
- They are well sung and the orchestral role is given the attention its attractions clamantly demand.
- Here the exotic accents are presented but they emerge and play chase with a whole palette of cut-glass avant-garde paraphernalia - both clamantly violent and dreamily disengaged.
- Do not these terrible figures plead eloquently and clamantly for a revision and reform of our existing hospital system?
Definición de clamant en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan