- 1The shell of a clam, formed of two roughly equal valves with a hinge.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Glue the larger shells, such as these clamshells, to the inner and outer edges of the frame.
- She is making beautiful buildings out of sustainable materials - recycled bottles, clamshells, and mud.
- They were smaller than the clamshells protruding from the mud.
- 1.1A thing with hinged parts that open and shut in a manner resembling the parts of a clamshell, such as a kind of mechanical digger, a portable computer, or a box for takeout food: some clamshells offer full desktop power [as modifier]: a clamshell lidMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The handset opens like a standard clamshell phone to reveal a 2.8in 240 x 320 touch-sensitive screen.
- The computer continues to use a clamshell design that opens after you push buttons on the top and bottom of the case.
- The clamshell device opens to reveal a QWERTY keyboard and 16-bit colour display.
Más definiciones de clamshellDefinición de clamshell en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional