Definición de clamshell en inglés:
1The shell of a clam, formed of two roughly equal valves with a hinge.
- Glue the larger shells, such as these clamshells, to the inner and outer edges of the frame.
- She is making beautiful buildings out of sustainable materials - recycled bottles, clamshells, and mud.
- They were smaller than the clamshells protruding from the mud.
1.1A thing with hinged parts that open and shut in a manner resembling the parts of a clamshell, such as a kind of mechanical digger, a portable computer, or a box for takeout food: some clamshells offer full desktop power [as modifier]: a clamshell lid
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The handset opens like a standard clamshell phone to reveal a 2.8in 240 x 320 touch-sensitive screen.
- The computer continues to use a clamshell design that opens after you push buttons on the top and bottom of the case.
- The clamshell device opens to reveal a QWERTY keyboard and 16-bit colour display.
Definición de clamshell en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan