- The practice of repeatedly clicking on an advertisement hosted on a website with the intention of generating revenue for the host site or draining revenue from the advertiser: companies also analyze historical query information to detect and protect against click fraudMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Click fraud can be carried out in several ways.
- Click fraud is a growing problem in the search industry.
- Unfortunately, this revenue-sharing system is often abused with click fraud.
Más definiciones de click fraudDefinición de click fraud en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional