- 1The action or facility of following a hypertext link to a particular website, especially a commercial one: the site allows click-through to the entire book these reports reveal which of the ads are receiving the most click-throughs [as modifier]: click-through banners click-through revenue generated by pop-up ads the website offers quick click-through listingsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Email is so cheap that they can make money even with almost no click-through.
- From the straightforward cover page to the easy click-through gallery of images, the publication proves again that less is more.
- So far my ads have not received any click-through traffic.
- 1.1 (also click rate, click-through rate) The ratio of clicks that an Internet advertisement receives to page views of the advertisement: advertisers love high click-through the average click-through rate is only about 6 percentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- When anyone bothered to measure anything, it was with trendy Web metrics such as page views, click-throughs, and number of visitors.
- Ultimately, most online advertising is sold on the basis of the number of views an ad receives, or the number of click-throughs it generates.
- The more click-throughs to your site from its listings in Google, the higher it will be moved in the search results.
Más definiciones de click-throughDefinición de click-through en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional