Definición de climatic en inglés:
Relating to climate: under certain climatic conditions, desert locusts increase in number
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was a portent of climatic things to come, which culminated in the worst floods in living memory in cities such as Prague and Dresden.
- Wayne attributes this unexpected birth so far south to climatic changes that are seeing warmer waters.
- As well as the threat of climatic change, several countries are interested in stepping up the commercial krill fishery.
See climactic (usage).
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Whether European honeybees were equally or better fit than Africanized honeybees in the ecological and climatical conditions of southern Texas may never be known.
- Scientists have shown over the last years that our planet is going through a climatical change.
- Such climatical conditions are conducive for the cultivation of mulberry trees, sericulture and fish farming.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- With a chilling blast blowing through the city, Saturday night's Winter Ball could not have been scheduled on a more climatically appropriate evening.
- The young Francoise, sent to continue her schooling in Holland, culturally and climatically a world apart from Java, was devastated.
- The present outbreak of fires, as those before them, coincided with climatically dry periods in central Sumatra.
Palabras que riman con climaticachromatic, acrobatic, Adriatic, aerobatic, anagrammatic, aquatic, aristocratic, aromatic, asthmatic, athematic, attic, autocratic, automatic, axiomatic, bureaucratic, charismatic, chromatic, cinematic, dalmatic, democratic, diagrammatic, diaphragmatic, diplomatic, dogmatic, dramatic, ecstatic, emblematic, emphatic, enigmatic, epigrammatic, erratic, fanatic, hepatic, hieratic, hydrostatic, hypostatic, idiomatic, idiosyncratic, isochromatic, lymphatic, melodramatic, meritocratic, miasmatic, monochromatic, monocratic, monogrammatic, numismatic, operatic, panchromatic, pancreatic, paradigmatic, phlegmatic, photostatic, piratic, plutocratic, pneumatic, polychromatic, pragmatic, prelatic, prismatic, problematic, programmatic, psychosomatic, quadratic, rheumatic, schematic, schismatic, sciatic, semi-automatic, Socratic, somatic, static, stigmatic, sub-aquatic, sylvatic, symptomatic, systematic, technocratic, thematic, theocratic, thermostatic, traumatic
Definición de climatic en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda