adjetivo (clingier, clingiest)
(Of a person or garment) liable to cling; clinging: at about 18 months my son became very clingy clingy leggings
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Where once she was outgoing and confident, now she is clingy and dependent.
- If this week people are clingy and dependant, easily offended and insecure, don't be manipulated by their whims of steel.
- She was dependent on me, she was clingy and needy, and she didn't have a strong support system.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But I got bored with more than Steph's clinginess.
- I'm sure the clinginess is part of the annoyingness.
- What could be a joyous occasion, as well as an important milestone in your life, is usurped by someone else's clinginess.
Definición de clingy en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional