adjetivo (clingier, clingiest)
(Of a person or garment) liable to cling; clinging: at about 18 months my son became very clingy clingy leggings
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Where once she was outgoing and confident, now she is clingy and dependent.
- If this week people are clingy and dependant, easily offended and insecure, don't be manipulated by their whims of steel.
- She was dependent on me, she was clingy and needy, and she didn't have a strong support system.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But I got bored with more than Steph's clinginess.
- I'm sure the clinginess is part of the annoyingness.
- What could be a joyous occasion, as well as an important milestone in your life, is usurped by someone else's clinginess.
Palabras que riman con clingydinghy, springy, stingy, stringy, swingy, thingy, zingy
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: cling·y
Definición de clingy en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda