The branch of psychology concerned with the assessment and treatment of mental illness and disability.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Health psychology and clinical psychology have also provided expertise on stress, health and mental health.
- Largely, psychologists who are ‘listees’ of the CRHSPP are graduates from programs of clinical psychology and counselling psychology.
- But the majority of professional development courses and documentation related to cultural issues for psychology is geared to clinical psychology.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This team may include a behavioral neurologist or psychiatrist, a clinical psychologist or an educational psychologist.
- As two award-winning clinical psychologists, we see mental health quite differently.
- All therapy is conducted by licensed clinical psychologists.
Definición de clinical psychology en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional