- 1A person or thing that clogs something: pore-cloggersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I looked at the menu again and it quite clearly said you could purchase individual portions of bacon, sausage, fried eggs, beans and the usual cholesterol cloggers.
- But the donuts themselves are artery cloggers and aesthetically a mess, I think.
- Hair is a common bathroom drain clogger.
- 2A person who performs a clog dance.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- "Grandad" was Walter Hurst of Hindley, who later had six cloggers and a shoe repairer working for him.
- Unlike the clogger, the village craftsman used a great deal of sycamore.
Más definiciones de cloggerDefinición de clogger en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional