Definición de clone en inglés:
- Only full-length genomic and cDNA clones, including genes with in-frame stop codons, were analyzed.
- Moreover, three longer genomic DNA clones were identified during screening of a fosmid C2 - Idf library.
- Molecular markers derived from cDNA and genomic DNA clones were from the tomato high-density linkage map.
- But then, when this particular bunch of Delhi youngsters decided to take it on, they perhaps knew only too well that copying the clones doesn't come easy.
- If you are a human being who lives on Earth, you have probably been exposed to other humans beings who are not your exact clones.
- All day long, she had been dealing with the clones, the carbon copy popular masses.
- Taiwanese computer maker Elitegroup is to grow its family of Palm clones with three more models.
- Everyone knows that the majority of Activision's extreme sports titles are basically Tony Hawk's Pro Skater clones designed to look like other sports.
- Even Samba is just a Unix clone of a Windows client.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- The big news in science this week has been the Monash University research into cloning stem cells for use in repairing damaged nerves.
- Who could argue that the money and brain power devoted to cloning stem cells could not be better used on something else?
- Suppose in the future effective treatments for heart disease are developed using cloned stem cells.
- Machines can be cloned simply by copying these resource files.
- He now had cloned organs, perfect copies of the originals, but still carried the scars from his loss.
- Well, Antinori is widely-tipped to become the first person in history to clone a human being.
- The fragments were cloned and DNA sequencing demonstrated that they actually corresponded to cDNA with proper intron splicing.
- The amplified fragments were cloned and sequenced.
- This fragment was cloned and sequenced to verify its integrity.
- Hackers can clone mobile phone SIM cards in minutes, and make calls at their victims' expense.
- Imei can be used to clone illegal copies of a compromised phone and force the victim to pay phone changes he or she didn't incur.
- Also seized from the residence were over 150 cellular phones and several computer systems with extensive documentation on cloning cellular phones and computer hardware.
early 20th century: from Greek klōn 'twig'.
The word clone, from Greek klōn ‘twig, cutting from a plant’, is first recorded in 1903, when it referred to a group of plants produced by taking cuttings or grafts from an original. It has been used in the context of the genetic duplication of mammals since the early 1970s. Nowadays it is also used for someone who slavishly imitates someone else and for a computer that simulates another more expensive model. In gay culture a clone is a gay man who adopts an exaggeratedly macho appearance and style of dress.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Selective clonal and rigorous vineyard selection along with modern winemaking techniques have given the region a new lease of life.
- We instead focused on the frequency of clonal reproduction in F. grandifolia in cove forests and beech gap forests.
- In general, it seems unlikely that negative clonal selection against mutator clones is a significant effect.
Palabras que riman con clonealone, atone, Beaune, bemoan, blown, bone, Capone, Cohn, Cologne, condone, cone, co-own, crone, drone, enthrone, flown, foreknown, foreshown, groan, grown, half-tone, home-grown, hone, Joan, known, leone, loan, lone, mephedrone, moan, Mon, mown, ochone, outflown, outgrown, own, phone, pone, prone, Rhône, roan, rone, sewn, shown, Simone, Sloane, Soane, sone, sown, stone, strown, throne, thrown, tone, trombone, Tyrone, unbeknown, undersown, windblown, zone
Definición de clone en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.