- 1A deformed foot that is twisted so that the sole cannot be placed flat on the ground. It is typically congenital or a result of polio. Also called talipes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lord Byron, Britain's great romantic who was ‘mad, bad and dangerous to know’, was also born with talipes, or a club foot.
- His gait studies formed the basis of his clinical work in treating club foot deformities and showed the benefit of measurement in clinical decisions.
- It was nerve-racking when they were checking the scans for spina bifida, club foot and hare lip.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Byron, an unattractive, club-footed little man who sat up all night eating biscuits and crying, managed to spread the rumour that he was ‘mad, bad and dangerous to know’.
- The central character is a little old club-footed Portuguese grandmother.
- The club-footed pigeon was gone.
Más definiciones de club footDefinición de club foot en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional