Definición de co-belligerent en inglés:
Any of two or more nations engaged in war as allies.
- He had consulted no one over the Fourteen Points - certainly not the co-belligerents he still did not regard as ‘allies’.
- It soon became embroiled in a controversy, one which ironically made co-belligerents, if not allies, of the divided parents.
- Even after October 1943, when allowing Allied air bases in the Azores made it a co-belligerent, Portugal maintained an outward veneer of neutrality.
- Example sentences
- I am a firm advocate of the apologist's concept of co-belligerence.
- There is no Scriptural foundation or instruction for cultural co-belligerence found anywhere in holy writ.
- But now let us consider some practical issues for those who embark on a path of co-belligerence.
Definición de co-belligerent en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan