- A bacterial enzyme that brings about the coagulation of blood or plasma and is produced by disease-causing forms of staphylococcus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Bacterial culture of biopsy specimens grew few coagulase negative staphylococci (which are thought to be contaminants), while fungal, viral, and legionella cultures of the specimens were all negative.
- The clinical presentation of systemic infection, particularly with coagulase negative staphylococci, can be insidious.
- The most common pathogens were coagulase negative staphylococci, escherichia coli, and Staphylococcus aureus.
Más definiciones de coagulaseDefinición de coagulase en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional